Small And Personal
Please contact us on 07 4654 7771 if you would like to do a tour on a day that appears to be fully booked or if your group is more than four people.
The beauty of stars is best shared with those you love and this family friendly experience allows family members to connect with eachother while taking in the mysteries and beauty of the sky above.
Coming together under a blanket of thousands of stars is the perfect small and personal family experience that all ages will cherish. Bonding while sharing a laugh and “wow”, looking into the depths of space at objects like planets, clusters, and nebulae Is a moment in space-time that the entire family will enjoy and always remember together.
Departs: Charleville Cosmos Centre
Time: April – October Upon request – 6.00pm and 7.45pm
By appointment – November to March 8.00pm
Requirements for Tour: Will need to be able to climb a mobile platform to reach the eye piece on telescope.
Min Number Pax: 2 Max Number Pax: 10
- Family bonding session under the Charleville dark skies
- Very large 30 inch telescope
- More Objects viewed in this encounter then any other family tour
- In-depth information shared about the universe
- Bring your smart phone to capture the moon on a moonlit night
Price: Adult $80.00