Big Sky Observatory
A mesmerising sky filled with thousands of stars, combined with the beauty of deep celestial objects all come alive in front of your very eyes during your adventure to the Big Sky Observatory.
The beauty of a thousand stars in a dark sky is inspirational for all ages, but when combined with telescopes to peer into the depths of space itself, it has the power to transcend the soul. Your guides will show you sights like the Rings of Saturn and so much more as you journey across the beautiful big sky over Charleville.
Departs: Charleville Cosmos Centre
Time: April – October 6.00pm, 7.30pm & 9.00pm - Daily
November – March Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8.30pm
- The Big Sky Observatory features 14” Meade telescopes that are operated by our guides
- Our special observatory is truly unique with the roof rolling clear, allowing the majesty of the night sky to be enjoyed.
- Moonless nights see the Milky Way in all its glory
- View far away objects such as open clusters, planets, nebulae and globular clusters
- Learn amazing scientific facts
- Rug up with a warm blankets supplied by the centre
- Take home your mini observatory night light
Price: Adult $35.00