Astronomy by Day
Bring space to you in this technological state-of-the-art interactive area. See how astronauts live in outer-space, what shooting stars really are and much more.
High-end technology helps brings your space experience alive while learning astronomy by day. Through the use of virtual reality, holograms, a theatre and more; you will be immersed in the most unique astronomy education environment where you will learn about the ‘astronaut way of life’, meteorites, the history of astronomy and more.
Departs: Charleville Cosmos Centre
Time: April – October 12.00pm – 7.00pm - Daily
November – March Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Duration: Self guided
- Interactive Cosmos Shuttle
- Self guided interactive tour
- Space junk
- Interactive Rock Box. The history of our Solar System and shooting stars.
- Holographic Box. Life size informative Hologram covering space knowledge.
- Outback Stargazing Theatre
- Challenge your knowledge of what you may or may not think about space